THE PASSPORT STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports and visas are subject to change without notice. Changes may include, but are not limited to, changes in embassy consular fees, processing procedures, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance. The Passport Store is not responsible for such changes or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
When The Passport Store returns your passport and other documents, it is important that you immediately verify that all visas you require for you trip have been obtained, that the visas for each country you intend to visit are valid for the dates of your visit, and that your passport is valid for at least six (6) months beyond the completion of you trip.
Completed passports and visas are normally sent by FedEx, U.S. Certified Mail, or airline package services and are subject to the conditions set by these companies. The Passport Store is not responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to these or any other delivery services.
The Passport Store’s liability in all cases is strictly limited to, and Passport Store is not and shall not be liable beyond, the following, regardless of circumstances:
- The Passport Store’s liability for all loss or damage from any cause or fault whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of or damage to a passport during the course of visa or passport processing, is limited to the actual replacement cost of the passport or $175.00, whichever is less. The Passport Store reserves the right in all instances to substitute replacement of the documents that have been in The Passport Store’s care and control in lieu of payment.
- The Passport Store will not be liable for any damages, costs and expenses from any cause or fault whatsoever, and including but not limited to liability for travel interruption, changes in travel or prevention or limitation of travel and resulting costs and expenses, whether such damages, costs or expenses be direct, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of income or profits, in excess of The Passport Store service fees paid by customer for visa or passport processing, regardless of circumstances, whether or not The Passport Store had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not The Passport Store may be, or may be responsible for, a contributing cause.
- The Passport Store will not be responsible in any respect or for any amount for loss or delay caused by events that we cannot or do not control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including passport and embassy consular officials).
- The Passport Store is not responsible for the actions or inaction of Embassy, Consular and/or U.S. Passport Agency officials and personnel. Without limiting the foregoing, Embassies, Consulates and the U.S. Passport Agency may request revised or additional documentation. In declining issuance of travel documents, they may not disclose the reason for denial of a visa or a passport or for the request for additional documentation. The Passport Store is not and shall not be responsible for the actions and inactions of Embassies, Consulates and the U.S. Passport Agency. Processing time for visas and passports quoted by The Passport Store are approximations based on our experience with Embassies, Consulates and the Passport Agency in usual circumstances, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. The Passport Store is not and shall not be responsible for processing times.
- Each country’s requirements for passports and visas and related information are established by sovereign nations and are subject to change without notice. While The Passport Store strives to provide current and complete information, The Passport Store cannot and does not guarantee that the information supplied is the most current and complete. The Passport Store is not and shall not be responsible for such information. Qualified Acceptance. The Passport Store reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, and degree of difficulty in procuring documents due to purpose of travel.
- Refund Policy: If for any reason you wish to cancel a service before your passport and other supporting documents are received by The Passport Store Visa Service you can do so within 24 hours of placing your purchase without any penalties or charges using the cancel function in your account when logged in or by calling our service line. You will receive a full refund of any fees paid for this particular service and for return shipping (if prepaid). However, if you decide to cancel 24 hours or more after placing your order no refund will be given and the service will be completed. No service fees, embassy fees, courier fees, shipping charges or any portion thereof will be refunded 24 hours after an order has been placed.
- Non-refundable tickets or reservations should not be purchased until all visas and passports are secured and in your possession.
By sending an application to The Passport Store , you accept the above, including but not limited to that The Passport Store is not liable for any action or inaction of any government body or FOR the performance of any third party delivery company and that The Passport Store’s liability is limited strictly as set forth above.